blRstr: A ReSTIR/RTXDI-based Blender Render Engine.
Direct and indirect lighting from tens of thousands of lights with real-time frame rates directly inside the viewport.
Buy now at a special early bird price.
Note: This is a license for a software still in development ("beta")!
If unsure, you may want to use the free (time-limited) beta releases, and buy later for the full price.
Videos and images on https://stkrake.de/blRstr
Here is a quick start guide with screenshots
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for volume licenses or other options.
- RTXDI-based lighting:
- - Direct lighting of primary surfaces with RTXDI's spatio-temporal resampling.
- - Up to 15 indirect bounces from secondary surfaces accelerated with RTXDI.
- NRD-based denoising (ReLAX)
- Supports almost all* surface shader nodes available in Cycles GPU for Material, Light and World.
- *Displacement, Volume, Hair and Subsurface are currently not supported. OSL is not supported. Some nodes are partially supported. See detailed list below.
- Emission shaders have some real-time limitations. See this FAQ entry.
- Stochastic approximation for Mix/Add Shaders and alpha. Please find a more detailed explanation here.
- Special optimizations for common Mix/Add Shader cases ([Any]+Emission, Diffuse+Glossy).
- Does not support motion blur.
- Works with Blender 3.1+ and LTS 2.93+. No other add-ons required. Experimental Blender features are not supported.
- Requires Windows 10 with DXR 1.1. DXR-capable GPU required. RTX 2070 or higher recommended.
- The core of the product is commercial. The Blender add-on is open source. Please find a more detailed explanation here.
- While the product is currently based on Direct3D, it may switch to Vulkan later. The functionality and system requirements would remain unchanged.
- Stefan Krake grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use an object code version of the Software.
- The license never expires.
- You may use the Software only on one (or the number of seats in you license) computer at a given time.
- You may install the Software on any number of computers.
- You may use the Software for commercial and non-commercial work.
- The Software may contain a license check function that needs an active internet connection.
- You get free updates for all 1.x.y releases.
- You get support via e-mail: email@example.com
- The Software may not be resold, rented, leased or distributed (electronically or otherwise).
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Partially supported nodes:
- Attribute Node (Uses always the active vertex color, "Type" is always "Geometry")
- Color Attribute Node (Uses always the active vertex color layer)
- Geometry Node (no "Pointiness", no "Random per Island")
- Glossy BSDF (Distribution "GGX" only)
- Light Path Node (only Camera/Shadow Ray, no Depths, no Length)
- Object Info Node (only outputs "Location" and "Random")
- Particle Info Node (only outputs "Location" and "Random")
- Principled BSDF (unsupported: Subsurface, Specular, Anisotropic, Sheen, Clearcoat, IOR, Transmission. Distribution "GGX" only)
- Refraction BSDF (rendered as transparent, with stochastic alpha)
- Texture Coordinate Node (only output "UV")
- Translucent BSDF (rendered with stochastic alpha)
- Transparent BSDF (rendered with stochastic alpha)
- UV Map Node (only active UV map)
- AOV Output Node
- Ambient Occlusion
- Bevel Node
- Curves Info Node
- Displacement Node
- Hair BSDF
- Point Density Node
- Point Info
- Principled Hair BSDF
- Principled Volume
- Script Node
- Shader To RGB
- Subsurface Scattering
- Toon BSDF
- Velvet BSDF
- Volume Absorption
- Volume Info Node
- Volume Scatter
- Size12 MB